This website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is owned and operated by Shilton Sharpe Quarry (Shanghai ) Business Consulting Ltd. (hereinafter referred as “SSQ China” or “the Company”).
Through this website, the Company publicly provides its relevant information and services based on the following terms and conditions:
2. This website contains information, information bulletins, reports, advertisements and various views (collectively referred to as “information”). This information is for informational purposes only. Any comments, analyses or opinions expressed in the name of the Company represent the views of the Company and do not necessarily represent the views of any employee, officer or director of the Company. The information in this website may be modified without notice.
3. This website may contain links to other external websites that have nothing to do with the Company (referred to as “third parties”). Such links are provided only to provide you with further information about other relevant products and institutions. The Company does not have any control over the information on such external websites or the products or services provided by them, so it is not responsible for the accuracy or appropriateness of such information, services or products. We suggest you inquire about the details of the third party yourself. This website provides links to third-party websites, which shall not be deemed as the Company’s approval or approval of such third-party website content. The provision of links to third-party websites does not mean that visitors authorized by the Company can copy any materials on such websites; Such data or information may be protected by intellectual property law.
4. This website is provided “as is”, without any form of warranty (whether express or implied), including the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non infringement. The use of this website, if any, is entirely at your own risk. In any case, the Company and any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives, information providers or licensors will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, follow-up, punitive or any other damages or losses arising from the use of this website, even if they have been notified or reminded that such damages or losses may occur. As the laws of some countries or regions do not allow the exclusion of certain specific guarantee liabilities or the restriction or exclusion of guarantee liabilities, the Company’s liability in these countries or regions will be limited to the extent permitted by laws.
5. This website and all content included in this website, including different designs, texts, pictures, photos, videos, information, applications, software, music, sounds and other documents, as well as options and arrangement layout arrangements (collectively referred to as “website content”), are owned and registered by our company and protected by international copyright law and other intellectual property laws. It is strictly forbidden to copy, adapt, upload, link, quote in web frames, broadcast, distribute or transmit any content of this website in any other way without the prior written permission of the Company; Except in your personal needs, non-commercial use, or legal permission.
6. The discussion of some issues on this website includes predictive views. Predictive comments, opinions or expressions that are based on future events or conditions, or contain the words “expect”, “predict”, “intend”, “plan”, “believe”, “estimate” and similar words are considered predictive views. These views involve known or unknown risks, uncertainties or other factors, which may lead to a large deviation between the actual results and performance and the future results or performance expressed or implied by the predictive views. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the predictive view are based on reasonable assumptions, we cannot guarantee that these future results or performance will be achieved. The Company has not formulated a policy on updating or reviewing predictive views, so we should not regard our acquiescence in publishing such views as an actual occurrence of events expressed or implied by predictive views.
7. Due to the nature of the Internet, the Company does not guarantee or guarantee that the functions of this website will not be interrupted, or there will be no errors in this website, or this website or the website server will not be invaded by any virus or other harmful content. You must take effective measures and operate cautiously to ensure that you will not be infected by viruses or malware during your visit to this website (or other linked websites), or to avoid other forms of interference that may damage your computer system. We are not responsible for any such errors, missing content, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communications line failures, information theft or destruction. We will not assume any responsibility for any problems or technical functional failures in any telephone network or line, computer online system, server or network service provider, computer equipment or software, or any technical problems or communication congestion during access to the Internet or any website, or any such problems caused by the above combined reasons. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss to any computer equipment caused by using this website.
9. This website and its use are only governed and bound by the laws of People’s Republic of China. In case of any conflict of legal principles, the relevant laws of People’s Republic of China shall prevail. You hereby expressly agree and acknowledge that in case of any legal proceedings between you and the Company or its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives, information providers or licensors, or such proceedings arising from the use of this website in any other way, the laws of People’s Republic of China shall be the only law with jurisdiction and be bound by them. You further acknowledge and expressly agree that any such legal proceedings shall be subject to the personal jurisdiction of the People’s Republic of China courts and accept their judgments.
The terms and conditions of use of this website SSQ China will be revised and updated on November 30, 2022.